Unsure about something
- We have sourced the best priced fabrics, but still keeping quality as our first priority. Most of our fabrics are 100% polyester and easy to care for and will withstand the South African sun well.
- You will benefit from our collective level of 50 years experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Our quality finish is far superior to any ready made curtain you will buy in a store.
- Our website is very user friendly and we are just a call away if you need any assistance during the ordering process and we will answer any of your questions.
- You get a quality product with a completely different finish than a standard ready made curtain.
- Although our curtains will be at a slightly higher price than store bought curtains it has the added advantage that is ready to hang – pulled to the right width and supplied with hooks.
- Our turn around time of approximately 10 days, it is worth the wait for quality and a perfect fit.
How the design looks on the screen can be a good preview, but in the end, the only way to make sure it matches the colour scheme that you are working with is to order a sample of fabric that you want to use. Made to Fit, does not accept any returns on orders due to colour discrepancies. Most fabrics are dyed and therefore each batch can have a slight colour variance.
Our curtains and blinds are made to the specifications you have selected and the measurements you have provided. Great care is taken to manufacture your product to the highest standard to your specs and measurements, therefore, it is not suitable for anyone, but you. Once orders are placed,orders can not be cancelled or returned.
Please make sure to double check your measurements and order a sample of fabric to confirm your fabric selection if you are in doubt of the colour or texture.
Made to measure goods are excluded from the consumer protection act and the 7 day cancellation rights do not apply.
If human error slipped in on our side, being it the wrong fabric used or any damage to the fabric in anyway, we will exchange it with a new order.
The standard Dispatch time is 10 working days. If any delays are expected we will inform you within 24 hours. Delays that can occur are due to excessively busy times of the year, fabric shortages with supplier.
We charge a standard delivery fee for any order in Gauteng, Freight charges of orders outside of Gauteng will be calculated at time of checkout.
We will keep you informed during the process of your order via email.
You will be informed and able to track your parcel once it has been handed over to the Courier company.
When ordering goods through our site, we can only process orders once full payment has been received via Credit card, Debit card or EFT. We have made it easy and secure for you with an intergrated payment gateway namely Appture Pay. By electing to pay through the gateway you can be assured we receive payment instantly on your order.
All items are carefully checked before dispatch, however in the unlikely event that you experience any problems please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods to report this damage, the product will need to be returned to us for inspection and new goods will then be made up and sent out.
Yes absolutely we offer a free collection method on all orders when checking out. The collection address is 62 Friedman Street, Kempton Park, Gauteng, 1459. You will be notified once your order is ready for collection.
Yes you can, we have a samples available for all our fabrics, should you wish to order any of them you can visit our order a sample page by clicking here.
The Made to Fit team are ready to assist you with any enquiry you might have regarding our ranges. Speak to the team today!